Sunday, January 1, 2012

Just writing

So I am writing my free writing first... Why? because it doesn't involve thinking. I really haven't thought sense I left school a couple weeks ago and I do not want to start thinking again at all. Even writing this is starting to hurt my head. Oh well, I am going to write a couple paragraphs as fast as i can and get this done with. I guess I'll just write about my break. So the first couple days were pretty boring up until the day before Christmas. I pretty much hung out with some friends and just relaxed. The 24th became slightly more fun though because we got to celebrate Christmas a day early! It was a pretty good year! I'm getting an iPhone, but I have to wait until March for my plan to run out. I got a whole bunch of ski stuff earlier and a couple of gift cards and some clothes! Nothing to complain about! Then around 7 am on the 25th we left for the airport! We were on our way to Steamboat Springs Colorado! Every year my family chooses a new place to go skiing and this year we chose steamboat! I skied four days and the rest of my family skied three days! My first day I took a racing lesson and got to ski with three old Olympians including Billy Kidd who won the silver metal in slalom in the 1964 Olympic games. That was really the highlight of my trip for the next three days were spent just skiing with my family. We got back on the 30th and I've been doing homework sense I got back except for a couple hours on New Years Eve when I went over to a friends house. Mkay, despite the fact that I said I'm going to write a couple paragraphs and I only wrote a big blog of words I am done. Oh yea, I nearly forgot, Packers won with seven of their best players inactive for the game to make sure they are healthy for the postseason. Superbowl? I think so. OK, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment